Customer Service Representative / Packing Inspector / Immediate Hire / Work From Home
Our independent inspectors evaluate the work of packers, couriers, and sales department to ensure the quality of goods and upgrade the overall customer experience before the packages are delivered to our customers' clients.
The only required criteria is to be 21 years or above. No need to worry about resumes, just apply!
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Work when you want and get paid daily! Quick Apply!
$16 - $36 / HOUR
Flexible hours available
As a part of your job, you will perform dimensional, visual, and other non-intrusive inspections. You will log reports by following approved procedures and instructions and fill out quality inspection forms that are prepared for customer consumption. Communication with the supervisor and local delivery services to coordinate shipping and logistics will also be a part of your job. Your primary focus should be to complete the tasks in a timely manner while ensuring the quality of the reports.
• Repack the items and prepare them for departure.
• Do the packing inspection.
• Inspect incoming packages by non-intrusive/visual means.
• Write inspection reports.
• Photograph the packages.
• Print and review shipping paperwork.
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look