REMOTE - Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LSCSW, LCPC, LCMFT)
Lifestance Health Remote
remote licensed mental health mental mental health mental health therapist health therapist health mental mental health therapists team children
March 20, 2023
Overland Park, Kansas
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively seeking talented Licensed Mental Health Therapists who are passionate about patient care and committed to excellence. The ideal candidate would be comfortable treating children and/or adolescents, or across the lifespan and must be independently licensed in the state of Kansas.
This is a remote position, working from home, for our Overland Park, KS office.
We offer Therapists:
- The ability to work closely with the adult and/or child/adolescent populations
- Unlimited/uncapped earning potential that can exceed $75,000-$99,000
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, paid parental leave, 3 weeks' vacation and more!
- Strong work-life balance
- Work from home - fully remote, telehealth position
- Annual stock awards
- Outpatient practice setting; no call, no nights, and no weekends required
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support so you can focus on what you do best
- Latest in digital technology
Licensed Mental Health Therapists are a critical part of our team. We're seeking Therapists that are:
- Independently licensed in the state of Kansas (LSCSW, LCPC, LCMFT)
- Experienced working with children and/or adolescents, or across the lifespan
- Able to work from home (secure internet connection, private space, comfortable with basic troubleshooting, etc.)
- Ideal candidates will have telehealth experience
Apply now or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Report this job