Kroger Manhattan, Kansas
e commerce commerce e commerce commerce store manager safety team education exempt shopping procedures baker
May 13, 2023
Company Name: Dillons
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Assist the Store e-Commerce Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the store's e-Commerce department. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness and cleanliness.
- Ensure team members are adhering to local, state and federal laws, food safety procedures and company guidelines are followed.
- Perform responsibilities required of Selectors and Customer Attendants as needed per company guidelines.
- Train all functions and duties of the Selector and Customer Attendant roles.
- Act as the person in charge of the e-Commerce department when the Store e-Commerce Manager is unavailable.
- Assist with scheduling to meet operational and associates' needs.
- Maintain the intake of customer orders and distribute and assign work to Selectors and Customer Attendants.
- Print and distribute order labels, including orders for perishable departments.
- Troubleshoot e-Commerce equipment and devices.
- Maintain level of supplies needed to perform necessary duties.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of staging areas and equipment.
- Report pricing, scanning, item location discrepancies and invalid temperature types to the Store e-Commerce Manager.
- Perform required opening and closing procedures.
- Learn and implement process improvements as directed by division or enterprise e-Commerce team.
- Provide feedback on team members daily performance and annual performance reviews.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Basic knowledge of math (adding and subtracting)
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to read shelf tags
- Proven supervisory experience
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds several throughout the day
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and/or walk constantly
- Ability to stoop, kneel, or crouch several times per hour
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
- Experience as a cashier
- Experience in a production oriented environment
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience stocking shelves
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for a variety of positions, including management opportunities for those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement. If you're interested in a new opportunity with our company, complete an online application today.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: KS || Manhattan || 1101 Westloop Pl || 66502 || Dillons || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
Report this job